For everybody's enjoyment
Please help us to keep our gardens clean and tidy.
- Do not walk in the flower beds or damage the plants.
- Do not pick flowers, leaves, nuts, seeds or twigs.
- You are welcome to taste windfall fruit from the ground, but do not pick fruit that is still on the tree. Never taste a fruit unless you are certain what it is.
- Do not move or damage the labels.
- Keep dogs on a lead at all times.
- Only guide dogs are allowed into glasshouses and other buildings.
- Motor vehicles are not permitted in our gardens.
- Bicycles are only allowed on the main paths. Please be considerate of pedestrians!
- Please do not touch objects, furniture, or wallpaper in the historic buildings.
Last modified: 2021-12-03