Meet Linnaeus or his daughter in The Linnaeus Garden
Carl Linnaeus, to some known as Mr Flower Power, is one of Sweden’s most famous scientists ever. Meet his daughter, wife, gardener or apprentice before or after dinner, or in the early morning. He or she will take you on a tour in Linnaeus’s home and gardens. Learn more about the life of the family, the scientific work of Carl Linnaeus and the plants in the Academic Garden.
This tour of the Linnaeus Garden in central Uppsala takes about one hour and are led by our own guides dressed in typical 18th century costumes. The guide will meet you at the gate or join you in the Orangery. Depending on the time of the day you will visit the garden with no or few other visitors around.
Museum and garden
- Location: in the City of Uppsala (Svartbäcksgatan 27)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Season: May through September (weekdays only)
- Target group: Primarily venue guests to the Orangery
- Number of participants: Min 1 person; Max 30 persons
- Level of activity/previous knowledge required: No previous knowledge required, no long walks
- Language: English, Swedish
- Groups price (1-25 persons): 2000 SKr
- Adults: 100 Skr entrance fee, in excess of group price
- Children: 0 Skr, in excess of group price
- Phone: +46-18-471 28 38
- Email: email@example.com