Coffee with the Gardeners in the Linnaeus's Garden
Unique opportunity to take part of the management of one of Sweden’s most famous gardens and the former backdrop for the scientific work of Mr Flower Power, Carl Linnaeus!
Spend an hour with the gardeners in the morning, inThe Linnaeus Garden in central Uppsala. We start up with a morning fika.The gardeners will share their best advice and give you heaps of knowledge about cultivation in historic gardens.
After fika you join us on a guided tour of the garden, an hour before it open to other visitors. Listen to the story of the garden and learn more about the legacy of Linnaeus, one of Sweden's most famous scientists.
More to do in Uppsala
We recommend you to stop by one of the restaurants outside the garden for lunch, and to book a visit to another garden or the cathedral in the afternoon. Or to take a walk on one of Linnaeus’s excursion trails, starting in Uppsala. One of them starts outside the garden and passes Old Uppsala which was the home of the vikings 1400 years ago.
Museum and garden
- Location: in the City of Uppsala
- Duration: 2 hours
- Season: May through September; tours start with fika at 9.30am Tuesday-Friday
- Target group: Curious travelers interested in unique meetings
- Number of participants: Min 1 person; Max 25 persons
- Level of activity/previous knowledge required: No previous knowledge required, no long walks
- Language: English, Swedish
- Groups price (1-25 persons): 3400 SKr
- Adults: 150 Skr entrance fee and fika, in excess of group price
- Children: 50 Skr for fika, in excess of group price
- Phone: +46-18-471 28 38
- Email: email@example.com