One hundred years of regrowth
- Date: –17:00
- Location: Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27 The Linnaeus Garden, Svartbäcksgatan 27
- Organiser: The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala in collaboration with the Swedish Linnaeus Society
- Contact person: Lotta Saetre
- Temadag, Föreläsning, Visning, Kulturevenemang
Knowledge day in The Linnaeus Garden, this year celebrating one hundred years as a restored garden. Talks and presentations will be held in Swedish, but dance performances can be enjoyed by all, and guided tours will be held both in English and Swedish. Welcome!
Entrance fee: adults 100 SEK. Employees and students at Uppsala University free (please show campus card or student card).
Utställningar Linnéträdgården och Linnémuseet
Kommande utställningar i Linnéträdgården.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27
The Linnaeus Garden 100 years
After several years of renovation by the Swedish Linnaeus Society, The Linnaeus Garden was reopened on May 27, 1923. Small exhibition with black and white photographs from the early 20th century. taken during the period when the garden was restored and converted from a park to a museum garden.