Pictures of Sweden's floral emblem Scottish bluebell
- Date: –
- Location: Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27 Orangeriet
- Organiser: The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala in collaboration with Swedish Botanical Society
- Contact person: Per Erixon
- Kulturevenemang, Utställning
During the summer and autumn of 2021, the Swedish Botanical Society arranged a contest to celebrate our new national emblem: the Scottish bluebell, Campanula rotundifolia, known in Sweden as "small bluebell". In this exhibition, the Society shows a selection of contributions in different techniques - photo, painting and digital illustrations.
Open daily during June-August, in September Tuesday-Sunday. Midsummer's Eve closed. In the Orangery. The building may be temporarily closed due to private events.
Entrance fee to the Linnaeus Garden (including the Orangery) and the Linnaeus Museum is 100 kr. Free admission for children under 18, as well as for employees and students at Uppsala University.
Utställningar Linnéträdgården och Linnémuseet
Kommande utställningar i Linnéträdgården.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.