A Linnaean Garden Party
- Date: –17:00
- Location: Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar tillsammans med Linnés Uppsala.
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
- Visning, Kulturevenemang, Temadag, Familjeaktivitet
Celebrate Linnaeus' birthday and join us at the garden party. Time travel to the 18th century, hear the rustle of silk skirts, see silver shoe buckles glisten and sample artisan food. Meet scientists, experiment and learn more about Linnaean science. Guided tours in English in the garden at 11:30 and 14:30.
There will be an artisan food and craft market inside the garden, and a plant market on the street outside.
Free admission all day.
Please be aware that you might have to await your turn to enter the Linnaeus Museum due to limited space.
Utställningar Linnéträdgården och Linnémuseet
Kommande utställningar i Linnéträdgården.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27
The Linnaeus Garden 100 years
After several years of renovation by the Swedish Linnaeus Society, The Linnaeus Garden was reopened on May 27, 1923. Small exhibition with black and white photographs from the early 20th century. taken during the period when the garden was restored and converted from a park to a museum garden.