The Linnaean garden season begins 2020
- Date: –17:00
- Location: Linnés Hammarby Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27 Botaniska trädgården
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
Meet spring in the Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala. Enjoy the seasonal flowers, explore Carl Linnaeus' homes in town and in the country and have a "fika" or lunch in the garden cafés.
Opening hours: The Botanical Garden, all days 07-21. The Linnaeus Garden with the Linnaeus Museum, Tue-Sun 11-17, Linnaeus' Hammarby, Mon-Sun 11-17. Free entrance for children under 18, students and employees at Uppsala University.
Utställningar Linnéträdgården och Linnémuseet
Kommande utställningar i Linnéträdgården.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
A Linnaean Garden Party 2020
Time travel to the 18th century, hear the rustle of silk skirts, see silver shoe buckles glisten, and sample artisan foods. Meet scientists, experiment, and learn more about Linnaean science. Guided tour in English at 11.30 and 14.30.
A cultural cavalcade in the Linnaeus Garden 2020
Listen to folk music and singer-songwriters or enjoy dans shows. Visit Carl Linnaeus' home. As darkness falls, the garden will be Illuminated by candles. Enjoy a magical stroll among the flowers of autumn.