Safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic
From 1 April 2022, COVID-19 will no longer be classified as a threat to public health and a danger to society in Sweden. Therefore we have returned to usual opening hours and business. At the Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala we do as much as we can to offer you a safe visit.
Updated 21 Mars2022. The information may be changed due to new national decisions.
Safety measures to reduce the risk of contamination
- There is hand sanitiser stations in the entrances.
- We encourage visitors to use the automatic door buttons in The Tropical Greenhouse.
Our museums and greenhouses have several narrow spaces. Please be patient and wait for your turn if those rooms are busy.
The Tropical Greenhouse in The Botanical Garden:
- The entrance is narrow. Please help us keep numbers down by not lingering in the entrance hall. Leave prams outside if possible and wait outside if there is a queue.
- Avoid bringing large bags and luggage when you visit.
Help reduce the risk of contamination
- Stay at home if you display symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitiser.
- If unvaccinated, keep your distance to staff and other visitors.