A guided tour of Linnaeus’ Hammarby takes about one hour and includes both the manor and the garden. As no more than 45 people can be admitted to the manor at any one time, it is essential that all groups book in advance. You can only visit the manor with a guide.
All groups of more than 10 people have to book their visit in advance. The best time for a group visit in May–August is before 10:30, 13:30–14:30 or after 16:30.
Prices for groups of 10 people or more
When you book a guided tour of one of the Linnaean Gardens you pay a tour charge and reduced admission.
Guided tours are always led by our staff or guides authorised by The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala. Please contact our booking service for questions concerning authorisation.
- Weekdays 9:00–16:30: 1,000 SEK per guide
- Evenings and weekends: 1,600 SEK per guide
If you would like the guide to wear 18th century costume there is an added starting fee of 1,000 SEK per guide.
Reduced admission charge (at least 10 persons)
- The Botanical Garden: the park admission free, the Tropical Greenhouse 40 SEK/person
- The Linnaeus Garden or Linnaeus' Hammarby, adults: 80 SEK/person
- The Linnaeus Garden or Linnaeus' Hammarby, visitors over 65: 60 SEK/person)
- Special offer Linnaeus: Outdoor ticket for Linnaeus Hammarby (manor excluded) or the Linnaeus Garden (the Linnaeus Museum excluded): 40 SEK per person.
The reduction is only available for groups that book their visit in advance.
Booking guided tours for groups
Let our guides take you on a tour of the gardens and glasshouse, of our historic sites or Linnaeus’ homes and gardens.
Booked tours take about one hour and are always led by our own guides. Groups larger than 10 people must book a guide in advance. For the best quality of experience, groups should be 25 people or less.
All groups larger than 10 people have to book their visits in advance.
phone:+46-18 471 28 38 (5 July–9 August 9:30–11:30; during the rest of the year Monday–Wednesday 13:00–15:00, Thursday-Friday 09:30–11:30)
We will answer your questions within two working days.