Accessibility to The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala
Our gardens and museums are open to everyone. We aim to make our gardens, glasshouses and other buildings accessible for all.
- Some of our exhibitions are located in buildings inaccessible for wheelchairs. Some parts of those exhibitions can be visited digitally.
- Toilets suitable for wheelchair users are available in all our gardens
- An induction loop is available to borrow in connection with guided tours. It has to be booked in advance (e-mail to our booking office).
- You are allowed to bring your guide dog inside the buildings. No other animals are allowed indoors.
- Disabled access parking (for badge holders) is available at Linnaeus' Hammarby and in the Botanical Garden (Villavägen 8).
- If you need additional assistance, please contact our staff in the museum shop. In the Botanical Garden, contact the staff in the The Tropical Greenhouse.
Wheelchair access at Linnaeus’ Hammarby
There is a toilet suitable for wheelchair users in the visitor's centre.
Accessibility by wheelchair
The historical buildings – the manor and outbuildings – are not accessible by wheelchair.
Most of the park is accessible by wheelchair.
Virtual tour of the manor
It is possible to make a virtual tour of the manor by Google Maps (the link does not work in all web browsers).
An induction loop is available on loan for guided tours. It has to be booked in advance (e-mail to our booking office)