Hops, Oats and Barley
- Date: –16:00
- Location: Linnés Hammarby Danmarks-Hammarby, Uppsala
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar in cooperation with Länsstyrelsen Uppsala län and SLU Agrarhistoria.
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
- Kulturevenemang, Temadag
It is harvest time at Carl Linnaeus' country estate! We harvest hops, oats and barley in the restored farmland surrounding Linnaeus' country house. Learn about old varieties of hops.
The activities take place in the Culture Reserve, free entrance. Entrance to the house and park SEK 100 per person. Employees and students of Uppsala University free of charge.
Guided tour of the manor in English at 12.30.
Upcoming exhibitionsCalendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Finds – seed heads and other wondrous things
Exhibition with objects found during ten years of walks in nature, composed in frames and display cases by artist Tove Lindström. Open Tuesday–Sunday 11–17. Closed on Midsummer's Eve, 23 June.