- Date: –
- Location: Linnés Hammarby
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
- Utställning, Temadag, Kulturevenemang
Did you know that over 200 varieties of apples are grown in Sweden? Get to know a good quarter of them at the apple exhibition at Linnaeus' Hammarby. Find out which apples you have in your garden.
Entrance fee is SEK 100 per adult, children under 18 free of charge.
Employees and students of Uppsala University free of charge.
Upcoming exhibitionsCalendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Skapade Samlingar (Created Collections)
Uppsala artist Anna Björkland creates images in ceramics, mixed media and different types of painting with inspiration from Carl Linnaeus.
Trädgårdens gömda skatter