Events at Linnaeus' Hammarby
Linnaeus, 18th century, plants, culture
Year around we offer guided tours and other events at Linnaeus' Hammarby. Learn more about plants, Linnaeus and the 18th century. see our art exhibition or participate in the maintenance of the of the historical landscape.
During the summer, May – September, we offer guided tours in English of the main building at 1.30pm. For opening days and hours se below.
Evenemang på Linnés Hammarby
Guided Tours every day
at Linnaeus' Hammarby
Join a guided tour at 12:30 Friday–Sunday! In Swedish at 11:30, 14:30 & 15:30.
Summer with Linnaeus May–September
The Linnaeus' Hammarby: opening times
Museum, Linnaeus' house and exhibitions
- May: Tuesday–Sunday 11:00–17:00 (the café is open Friday–Sunday only)
- June–August: Tuesday–Sunday 11:00–17:00
- September: Friday–Sunday 11:00–17:00 (the café is open Saturday–Sunday only)
Opening times may vary during events at Linnaeus´ Hammarby.
The manor is only open for guided tours. There are 4–6 tours a day of which 1–2 are in English. Groups of more than 10 people have to book a private guide.
You can take a virtual tour of the house on Google Maps.
Grounds and cultural reserve
The gates to the garden and grounds close at 20:00.
Linnaeus’ Hammarby Cultural Heritage Reserve is open all year.
In English every open day at 12:30
- Weekends in May and June at 12:30 and 16:30
- Tuesday–Sunday 22/6–11/8 at 12:30 and 16:30
Guided tours in Swedish at 11:30, 14:30 and 15:30. (and 13:30 weekends in May and June, daily 22/6–11/8). Written information is available in English, French, German, Spanish and Russian.
The ordinary guided tours are included in the admission. Tickets can be bought in advance through linneanska.biljetto.com, or if available in the museum shop.
Book a private guided tour (mandatory for groups of 10 people or more).
Café Sara Lisa at Linnaeus' Hammarby: opening times
- May: Friday 11am–5pm (no lunch dishes), Saturday–Sunday 11am–5pm
- June–August: Tuesday–Sunday 11am–5pm
- September: Saturday–Sunday 11am–5pm
Closed on Midsummer Eve.