Christmas fair in the Botanical Garden
- Date: –
- Location: Botaniska trädgården The Linnaeus Hall in the Orangery Linneanum, Villavägen 6
- Organiser: The Linnaesan Gardens of Uppsala
- Contact person: Petra Holmgren Reichler
- Temadag, Kulturevenemang
Cosy Christmas market and inspiring exhibition with Christmas flowers on set tables. The decorations are created by the floristry program at Uppsala Praktiska Gymnasium (practical courses at upper secondary school). Welcome to experience a green, beautiful weekend!
We have invited a group of vendors and craftspeople to the grand Linnaeus Hall in the Orangery, where they will set up and offer wares of quality. Floral arrangements on tables and in windows create a Christmas atmosphere.
While you are in the building, do take the opportunity to see the straw goats in the windows in the Orangery hall as well.
• Friday–Sunday 11:00–16:00: Craft fair with gift of high quality. Cosy, green flower exhibition.
• Sunday 26 November 13:30 &14:30: The Ensemble Lydia, directed by Nina Hamrén, welcome winter with traditional songs, at the court yard,
Events in The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala
Upcoming guidad tours, events, work shops, conserts, theater and more in the Botanical Garden, the Linnaeus Garden and Linnaeus' Hammarby.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Celebrate spring in the Orangery
When springtime sunrays reach citruses, apricots and cacti, they blossom. Extended opening hours in the Orangery during weekends in March. The Botanical Garden.
Buzzing bulbs in Botan
Get a taste of spring in the Orangery, where we display snowdrops and Mediterranean orchids among the greenery. Find inspiration in beautiful floral arrangements, buy yourself a snazzy daffodil and browse the Linnaean Gardens’ spring-themed pop-up shop.
Did you know that over 200 varieties of apples are grown in Sweden? Get to know a good quarter of them at our apple exhibition. Find out which apples you have in your garden. Have the variety of your own apples determined.
After the weekend at Hammarby, the exhibition moves into the city and Linneanum in the Botanical Garden.