- Date: –18:00
- Location: Botaniska trädgården Starting in front of Linneanum, Villavägen 6
- Organiser: Canorus choir in collaboration with the Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala.
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
- Kulturevenemang, Konsert
The Canorus choir holds a walking concert together with guide Marie Almquist. Canorus is a mixed choir with a wide repertoire. Follow along and enjoy the voices, even if you perhaps don't understand the language they sing in!
Note: One concert at 15:00 and one at 16:30 (both start in fron of Linneanum, by the stairs and pillars).
More information on www.canorus.nu (click on 'Lyssna på oss' to find sound files)
Events in The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala
Upcoming guidad tours, events, work shops, conserts, theater and more in the Botanical Garden, the Linnaeus Garden and Linnaeus' Hammarby.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27
The Linnaeus Garden 100 years
After several years of renovation by the Swedish Linnaeus Society, The Linnaeus Garden was reopened on May 27, 1923. Small exhibition with black and white photographs from the early 20th century. taken during the period when the garden was restored and converted from a park to a museum garden.