School holiday fun – edible plants
- Date: –
- Location: Botaniska trädgården Tropiska växthuset, Villavägen 8
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
- Familjeaktivitet, Kulturevenemang
Take our quiz and learn more about the Tropical Greenhouse. For children aged 5-15 years.
While you are visiting us this week, don't miss our mini exhibition "Welcome spring!" in the kitchen garden's glasshouse.
Entrance fee to The Tropical Greenhouse is 50 kr. Free admission for children under 18, as well as for employees and students at Uppsala University.
Events in The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala
Upcoming guidad tours, events, work shops, conserts, theater and more in the Botanical Garden, the Linnaeus Garden and Linnaeus' Hammarby.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27
A cultural cavalcade in the Linnaeus Garden
Listen to music or enjoy dans shows. Visit Carl Linnaeus' home and our new museum shop. As darkness falls, the garden will be illuminated by candles. Enjoy a magical stroll among the flowers of autumn.
Apple days in the city
Did you know that over 200 varieties of apples are grown in Sweden? Get to know a good quarter of them at the apple exhibition in Linneanum. Find out which apples you have in your garden.