Museum Night - In the Tropics
- Date: –
- Location: Botaniska trädgården Tropiska växthuset, Villavägen 8
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar in collaboration with the museums of Uppsala
- Contact person: Lotta Saetre
- Kulturevenemang, Konsert
Experience the dusk and the summer night in Uppsala's finest rainforest, open 11:00–24:00.
14:00 Guided tour of the garden, in English.Starts at the Tropical Greenhouse.
The gates to the garden close at Midnight.
Entrance fee Tropical Greenhouse 50 Skr.
The full programme is published at www.uppsalasmuseer.se (from mid of May).
Events in The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala
Upcoming guidad tours, events, work shops, conserts, theater and more in the Botanical Garden, the Linnaeus Garden and Linnaeus' Hammarby.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27
A cultural cavalcade in the Linnaeus Garden
Listen to music or enjoy dans shows. Visit Carl Linnaeus' home and our new museum shop. As darkness falls, the garden will be illuminated by candles. Enjoy a magical stroll among the flowers of autumn.
Apple days in the city
Did you know that over 200 varieties of apples are grown in Sweden? Get to know a good quarter of them at the apple exhibition in Linneanum. Find out which apples you have in your garden.