A New Year at the Tropical Greenhouse
- Date: –15:00
- Location: Botaniska trädgården The Tropical Greenhouse, entrance from Norbyvägen or Plantskolegränd.
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
- Kulturevenemang, Familjeaktivitet, Visning
Forget winter for a while in the green, light and warm environment of the Tropical Greenhouse. Take a stroll through the rainforest or charge your batteries by the banana plant and meditate to the song of frogs.
Entrance 50 SEK. Free entrance for children under 18, students, and employees at Uppsala University.
Events in The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala
Upcoming guidad tours, events, work shops, conserts, theater and more in the Botanical Garden, the Linnaeus Garden and Linnaeus' Hammarby.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Make a false start to spring in the Orangery Linneanum, where bulbs in bloom are on display. Visit the plant and craft fair and buy a rare tuber for your garden, open XXX.
The exhibition is open till public Tuesday–Friday 9:00–15:00, Saturdays and Sundays 11:00–16:00.