Meadow raking in the cultural reserve
- Date: –15:00
- Location: Linnés Hammarby The cultural reserve at Linnaeus' Hammarby
- Organiser: The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala in corporation with Länsstrelsen and SLU Agrarhistoria
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
- Familjeaktivitet, Kulturevenemang, Temadag
Come and volunteer at Linnaeus' Hammarby! It is time to harvest the last vegetables and to prepare the forest meadows for winter by raking them and collecting and burning branches. Work side by side with experts on agrarian history and learn about 18th century farming. All helpers will be rewarded with hot dogs and soft drinks.
Events in The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala
Upcoming guidad tours, events, work shops, conserts, theater and more in the Botanical Garden, the Linnaeus Garden and Linnaeus' Hammarby.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Did you know that over 200 varieties of apples are grown in Sweden? Get to know a good quarter of them at our apple exhibition. Find out which apples you have in your garden. Have the variety of your own apples determined.
After the weekend at Hammarby, the exhibition moves into the city and Linneanum in the Botanical Garden.