The Hammarby Day
- Date: –17:00
- Location: Linnés Hammarby Danmarks-Hammarby, Uppsala
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar in cooperation with Sällskapet Linnés Hammarby and Länsstyrelsen Uppsala län
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
- Visning, Kulturevenemang, Familjeaktivitet, Temadag
Come along on guided tours and on walks in the park and the Cultural Reserve. Build a bug hotel for wild bees or watch as the stovemason sets up a tile stove in the soldier's croft. Activities for the whole family.
Meet springtime along the cultural trails and in the park. Join the farmers, agricultural historians and botanists on guided tours.
Admission to the museum and park 100 Skr. Free admission for children under age 18 and for employees/students at Uppsala University. Today also free admission if you are dressed in 18th century costume!
Events in The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala
Upcoming guidad tours, events, work shops, conserts, theater and more in the Botanical Garden, the Linnaeus Garden and Linnaeus' Hammarby.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Make a false start to spring in the Orangery Linneanum, where bulbs in bloom are on display. Visit the plant and craft fair and buy a rare tuber for your garden, open XXX.
The exhibition is open till public Tuesday–Friday 9:00–15:00, Saturdays and Sundays 11:00–16:00.