End of season in the Linnaeus Garden
- Date: –17:00
- Location: Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
This is your last opportunity to visit Linnaeus' Hammarby, the Linnaeus Garden and the Linnaeus Museum before they close for the season. Visit Linnaeus' home and workplace and enjoy the last flowers in the reconstructed 18th century garden.
Guided tour of the Linnaeus Garden in English at 11:30 and 14:30. An audioguide is also available free of charge. Guiden tour of the major att Linnaeus' Hammarby at 12:30.
Entrance 100 SEK. Free entrance for children under 18, students, and employees at Uppsala University.
Events in The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala
Upcoming guidad tours, events, work shops, conserts, theater and more in the Botanical Garden, the Linnaeus Garden and Linnaeus' Hammarby.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.