Hops, Oats and Barley
- Date: –16:00
- Location: Linnés Hammarby Danmarks-Hammarby, Uppsala
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar in cooperation with Länsstyrelsen Uppsala län and SLU Agrarhistoria.
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
- Temadag, Kulturevenemang
It is harvest time at Carl Linnaeus' country estate! We harvest hops, oats and barley in the restored farmland surrounding Linnaeus' country house. Learn about old varieties of hops, and beer brewing. Please note the might be changes due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The activities take place in the Culture Reserve, free entrance. Entrance to the house and park SEK 100 per person. Employees and students of Uppsala University free of charge.
Guided tour of the manor in English at 12.30.
Events in The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala
Upcoming guidad tours, events, work shops, conserts, theater and more in the Botanical Garden, the Linnaeus Garden and Linnaeus' Hammarby.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Did you know that over 200 varieties of apples are grown in Sweden? Get to know a good quarter of them at our apple exhibition. Find out which apples you have in your garden. Have the variety of your own apples determined or bring a bag of apples and have them juiced.
After the weekend at Hammarby, the exhibition moves into the city and Linneanum in the Botanical Garden.