Sping flowers at Linnaeus' Hammarby
- Date: –14:30
- Location: Linnés Hammarby
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar i samarbete med Sällskapet Linnés Hammarby, Länsstyrelsen Uppsala län och SLU Agrarhistoria.
- Contact person: Lotta Saetre
Guided tours in the park at Linnaeus' Hammarby..
Many of the plants that are considered Linnaean relicts and part of the genetic material he used for his research blossom at this time of year at Linnaeus' Hammarby. Guided tour of the manor house in English at 12.30.
Pre-booking necessary: write to firstname.lastname@example.org May 7.
Free entrance for everyone wearing 18th century costume!
Entrance 100 SEK. Free entrance for children under 18, students, and employees at Uppsala University.
Events in The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala
Upcoming guidad tours, events, work shops, conserts, theater and more in the Botanical Garden, the Linnaeus Garden and Linnaeus' Hammarby.
Dissertations are listed in DiVA.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
At the moment there are no events matching your criteria