Springtime in the Orangery
- Date: –
- Location: Botaniska trädgården Orangeriet Linneanum, Villavägen 6
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar i samarbete med Linnés Vänner.
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
- Temadag, Kulturevenemang
Infuse your soul with flowers among blossoming apricots, citruses and other Southern plants in the Linneanum orangery. See highlights from our collection of Mediterranean orchids. Two Saturdays and Sundays in March the orangery is open 12-15. Those days the friends of the gardens, Linnés Vänner, will be your hosts and there will be a temporary museum shop.
The Orangery is open Tuesday – Friday 9am – 3pm and Saturday – Sunday noon -3pm.
Events in The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala
Upcoming guidad tours, events, work shops, conserts, theater and more in the Botanical Garden, the Linnaeus Garden and Linnaeus' Hammarby.
Dissertations are listed in DiVA.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
At the moment there are no events matching your criteria