- Date: –
- Location: Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27 Orangeriet
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar
- Contact person: Per Erixon
- Utställning, Kulturevenemang
Illustrations of bulbous plants from Olof Rudbeck the Elder’s magnificent Book of Flowers. All plants selected were cultivated in the Linnaeus Garden by Rudbeck in the 17th century.
Open Tuesday–Sunday 11am–5pm in May and September, and Monday–Sunday 11am–5pm in June–August. The exhibition will be temporarily closer June 25–26.
Entrance fee adults 80 SEK. Children (ages 0-17) free of charge.
Events in The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala
Upcoming guidad tours, events, work shops, conserts, theater and more in the Botanical Garden, the Linnaeus Garden and Linnaeus' Hammarby.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.