The Culture Night in the Botanical Garden
- Date: –21:30
- Location: Botaniska trädgården
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar
- Contact person: Lotta Saetre
- Sport/idrott, Familjeaktivitet, Kulturevenemang, Konsert
The Botanical Garden provides an ambient setting for moving meditation, Japanese martial arts, classical music, and a traditional fire show. Watch ceremonial archery. Try your hand at origami, learn about kimonos and witness a Japanese tea ceremony in the orangery. Explore the Tropical Greenhouse and hear the frogs sing. If you are lucky, the giant water lily will show you its flower.
10:30 and 14.30–15:30 Uppsala Vintage Biking
12:00 – 16:00 Kyudo – Japanese archery
12:00 – 20:00 Sounds of the tropics, in The tropical Greenhouse
14:00 – 16:30 Budohuset, Uppsala KFUK-KFUM – various forms of Budo
15:30 – 16:30 (Baroque)ensemble
17:00 – 18:00 Taiko – Japanese Percussion
21:00 – 21:30 Fireshow
Events in The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala
Upcoming guidad tours, events, work shops, conserts, theater and more in the Botanical Garden, the Linnaeus Garden and Linnaeus' Hammarby.
Dissertations are listed in DiVA.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.