The Culture Night in The Botanical Garden
- Date: –21:00
- Location: Botaniska trädgården
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
- Kulturevenemang, Sport/idrott, Familjeaktivitet, Konsert
The Botanical Garden provides an ambient setting for moving meditation, Japanese culture and martial arts, classical music, and a traditional fire show. Try origamy or participate in tea ceremonies. Watch ceremonial archery on the lawn of the Baroque Garden. Explore the Tropical Greenhouse and hear the frogs sing. If you are lucky, the giant water lily will show you its flower.
For full program see www.kulturnattenuppsala.se.
Utställningar Botaniska trädgården
Kommande utställningar i Botaniska trädgården.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialog that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Impatient Spring in the Orangery
Make a false start to spring in the Orangery, where bulbs in bloom are on display. Buy a rare tuber for your garden.
An air of Christmas in the Orangery
Take a break from your Christmas preparations! Enjoy bulbs in bloom, Christmas lights and lovely scents. Get inspired by flower arrangements, admire the creativity of the childrens' decorations, or buy an Amaryllis for your home.