Linnaeus's Garden Party
- Date: –17:00
- Location: Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27 The Linnaeus Garden
- Organiser: Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar och Linnés Uppsala
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
- Föreläsning, Familjeaktivitet, Visning, Temadag, Kulturevenemang
Celebrate Carl Linnaeus' birthday at his home and garden in Uppsala.
Garden fair with rare plants and the opportunity to get good advice on how to grow them. Time-travel to the 18th century and experience fashion, food and dancing. Visit Linnaeus' house (guided tour in English at 2.30). Free entrance all day!
Events in The Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala
Upcoming guidad tours, events, work shops, conserts, theater and more in the Botanical Garden, the Linnaeus Garden and Linnaeus' Hammarby.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Site built art outdoors around Linneanum. A collaboration with artists invited from Hokkaido. The pieces of art are created on site in the garden.
Celsius exhibition in the Botanical Garden
Linnéträdgården, Svartbäcksgatan 27
Pictures of Sweden's floral emblem Scottish bluebell
During the summer and autumn of 2021, the Swedish Botanical Society arranged a contest to celebrate our new national emblem: the Scottish bluebell, Campanula rotundifolia, known in Sweden as "small bluebell". In this exhibition, the Society shows a selection of contributions in different techniques - photo, painting and digital illustrations.
Trädgårdens gömda skatter