Photography in the Linnaean Gardens
Photography and filming for private use
As a private person you are welcome to take photographs outside in our gardens and glasshouse. Please show respect for other visitors and do not damage the plants or plantings. You are not permitted to put up screens or to stand or walk on the beds.
Photography and filming for commercial use
Wedding photography, portrait photography, fashion photography etc., where an individual photographer or company earns an income from the photographs, is only permitted with written agreement from the Linnaean Gardens of Uppsala.
If you intend to carry out commercial photography, please contact our booking service by e-mail at least one week before the visit.
For everybody's enjoyment
Please help us to keep our gardens clean and tidy.
- Don’t walk in the flower beds or damage the plants.
- Don’t pick flowers, leaves, seeds or twigs.
- You are welcome to pick windfall fruit from the ground, but don’t pick fruit that is still on the tree.
- Don’t move or damage the labels.
- Keep dogs on a lead at all times.
- Only guide dogs are allowed into glasshouses and other buildings.
- Motor vehicles are not permitted in our gardens.
- Bicycles are only allowed on the main paths. Please be considerate of pedestrians!
- Please don’t touch objects, furniture or wallpaper in the historic buildings.