Hops, Oats and Barley – CHANGED DATE
- Date: –16:00
- Location: Linnés Hammarby Kulturreservatet Linnés Hammarby
- Organiser: Länsstyrelsen Uppsala län och SLU Agrarhistoria i samarbete med Uppsala linneanska trädgårdar.
- Contact person: Lotta S Saetre
- Temadag, Visning, Kulturevenemang
The activity will take place on August 19.
It is harvest time at Carl Linnaeus' country estate! We harvest hops, oats and barley in the restored farmland surrounding Linnaeus' country house. Learn about old varieties of hops, and beer brewing. Gather hops to put in a sleeping pouch - a traditional remedy for better sleep. Tie a nek of oats and bring it home.
The activities take place in the Culture Reserve, free entrance. Entrance to the house and park, 80 SEK. Guided tour of the house in English at 12.30.
Utställningar Botaniska trädgården
Kommande utställningar i Botaniska trädgården.Calendar RSS Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialog that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Impatient Spring in the Orangery
Make a false start to spring in the Orangery, where bulbs in bloom are on display. Buy a rare tuber for your garden.
An air of Christmas in the Orangery
Take a break from your Christmas preparations! Enjoy bulbs in bloom, Christmas lights and lovely scents. Get inspired by flower arrangements, admire the creativity of the childrens' decorations, or buy an Amaryllis for your home.